Starting with this version, we will no longer be releasing the legacy
.unitypackage files that extract into your
Assets folder. This page will serve as a changelog for the SDK moving forward!
Adds Remote String Loading, Remote Image Loading, MIDI Playback, and Simulation Time!
- Udon can now load remote images. Closes this Canny
- Udon can now load remote strings. Closes this Canny
- Udon can play back MIDI data in time with audio.
- Udon can now access the simulation time of Players and GameObjects with networking.
- OnDeserialization now contains DeserializationResult DeserializationResult.
- The Unity Inspector for UdonBehaviours will now detect missing
VRCUrlInputFieldvariables and offer to reload the SDK in case this component did not load correctly. Closes this Canny. (This is a known issue, will be fixed when we can upgrade to Unity 2020 or newer.)
- Fixes duplication of FX layer in Avatar Descriptor when switching rig from generic to humanoid.
- Fixes issue where Unity gets stuck infinitely reloading assemblies.
- Clamps the number of clients you can Build & Test from the SDK Window to a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 8.
MidiPlaybackExampleScene.sceneand related assets to demonstrate Midi Playback.
- Adds a simple Remote Image Loader to the
- Speeds up loading of Udon Programs.
- Removes old SDK updater window.
- If you change the midi track in a Midi Player while the visualizer is open, the visualizer doesn’t update to the new track until it is closed and then reopened.