New VRCGraphics features for Udon, new avatar performance metrics, and bug fixes. Now up-to-date with VRChat 2023.1.2p4.
- Constraints are now counted in Avatar Stats. They do not currently affect your performance ranking.
- Added support for "VelocityMagnitude" animator property for avatars.
- Added "Snap To Hand" option for VRCPhysBone. When enabled, grabbing a bone will have it snap to the user's hand, otherwise the grab is offset so it won't initially move unless dragged around.
- Added "Reset When Disabled" option for VRCPhysBones. When enabled, bones will reset to their rest position when the component becomes disabled.
- Added Self/Other filtering to various permissions in VRCPhysBones.
- Allow Collision
- Allow Grabbing
- Allow Posing
- Texture VRAM usage now counts towards your avatar's overall performance rating.
- Added ability to set avatar parameters to not sync, addressing Control the not sync parameters from Expressions Menu.
- Udon now has access to temporary RenderTextures as well as constructors for RenderTexture, Texture2D, Texture3D, and Sprite via VRCGraphics.
- GraphicsSettings are only saved to disk when changes are made, to prevent unnecessary cache busting.
- Fixes issues that could cause jittering in PhysBones when isAnimated was enabled.
- Reconnects to the Creator Companion when the connection is lost.
- Ensures that the UdonEvent is called from the main thread. This avoids unexpected threading errors when the image download fails and the UdonBehaviour tries to use Unity API methods.
- OnDeserializationResult parameter added to OnDeserialization() method of UdonBehaviours. This enables you to see the time at which this data was sent and received.